Monday, July 22, 2013

Looking for A Puppy

Hello everyone, especially my readers from Spain! I wanted to share a picture with you of our little girl's first fishing trip. What a perfect day we had seeing the excitement on her beaming face!
Blessings.
 

We found the puppy and he is a dandy! Our little girl has a very best puppy friend

 
 
                                             
                  
 
It happened! We finalized the adoption, and now we are the happy parents of a 3 year old daughter.
Adopting a small child was not something that we went looking for and never dreamed about happening. We are grandparents and great grandparents. Then we were handed a baby one day, and our lives changed forever! We are very, very happy and feel blessed.
It is a very long story, and I wish I could sit down with you over a cup of coffee and tell you the miracles that happened along the journey. My confidence in God has grown even greater than ever. When God speaks, mountains move.  
Now about that dog I mentioned in the heading? We are looking for just the right furry little forever friend for our little blessing. As the pictures above shows, we keep finding everything but the puppy. I know there is one out there that needs a little friend as much as we need one.
Blessings!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Puppy In A Basket

Puppy In A Basket
Facing The Unknown

Popular Posts