Thursday, July 21, 2011

My World Pictures } Roberta Qualls

I have a great friend who never lets a "wonder moment" escape. She always has a camera somewhere close by. Some of these shots she took one after noon driving the tractor in from the hayfield, some from the back of her horse and some from her car. Anytime is a good time to capture the beauty around you. Enjoy the world around you. That's what Roberta says in everyone of her pictures. Look at her, My World Pictures, and ask yourself what you are missing all around you every day. Check out more awesome pictures by Roberta.
In the Valley He restores my soul
                                           
Find your quiet place of restoration

Camera Lens magnifies the Snowflakes
Horse Talk
Quiet reflection in the morning
                              
I See Beauty In Your Eyes

Jesus is coming back on a cloud, look up every once in awhile
Why can't we all just get along
Did anyone notice ears?



Pictures by Roberta Qualls
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Puppy In A Basket

Puppy In A Basket
Facing The Unknown

Popular Posts