Wednesday, May 22, 2013

 
Take a moment and think about your money. Do you know where most of it goes?
We have taught our family and extended family that a certain portion of our earnings should go to support the Lord's work.That was brought to our attention in a funny way yesterday in Sunday service.
We have a little three year old girl that shares our hearts and our home. My husband was doing his Sunday School Superintendent duties, which at this particular moment was receiving the morning offering.
A happy little voice on the front seat spoke up "hey daddy, I have money for the offering. Just a minute and let me get it out of my back pack!"
Her voice was proud and her eyes were shinning with joy. She had so willingly given her M&M candy money into the offering.
The Lord loves it when we give to His work with a willing and happy heart.
Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Puppy In A Basket

Puppy In A Basket
Facing The Unknown

Popular Posts